facebook

Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Meet Khung Votty: Free Classes Interview


Hello! Please Introduce yourself
My name is Khung Votty an I’m 12 years old, I have 2 sisters and a brother

Are you in school? What grade do you study?
I study in grade 6 in school and my favorite subject is Math. I like math because I like doing the homework, when I grow up I’d like to study accountancy and be an accountant.

Why do you want to be an accountant?
I enjoy playing around with numbers, but I also want to help my mum. I can help her with her finances so our family has more money.

What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I like to help my mother, she is a housewife so I help her with the household chores, mostly cooking rice and washing the dishes. I love to play football when I can!
 
What’s your favorite food?
Tom yam soup and fried vegetables

What position do you play in football? What’s your favorite team?
I play as a striker when I play and my favorite team is Real Madrid, but my favorite player is Neymar!

Do you like school? How does it compare to JWOC?
I do like school, but I also like coming to JWOC, it’s a lot of fun and the teachers often have fun lessons planned for us when we arrive! We play lots of games, practice our spelling and learn new grammar each lesson.

How often do you come to JWOC?
I come to JWOC 4 days per week to learn English, I’ve been coming for almost two years now and I’m at ‘way ahead 2a’ level (intermediate level). I want to increase my English knowledge, I often go to the library and read the English books and my favorite book is ‘The Blind Man’.

Do you do any other activities in JWOC?
I was in JWOC’s Got Talent, I sang and was also involved in a dance performance.

Do you think JWOC has helped you to realize your goals?
JWOC has definitely helped me, my English is much better than it was!

Thank you very much for your time!
Thank you, Bye! 
 

Blogger news

Blogroll